I married my high school sweetheart at age 20. And I’m so thankful to say he’s still my favorite person after many years of marriage! I do photography part time and love my day job: raising four fantastic little people. I have a passion for connecting with others…and feel most contented when my home is filled to the brim with guests. That’s one of the reasons I love being a photographer. I get to serve and connect with kind and interesting people.
A Little More About Me…
- I love exploring unique locations and trying the most exotic item on the menu.
- I believe there’s always room for dessert, and a good latte.
- Some of my first camera work was for syndicated television and CBS sports. (But I like wedding photography best of all!)
- I love that photography is great way to bless others and am always volunteering for local charities.
- One of my favorite parts of the day is family time on the couch. My second favorite is bedtime.
See My Recent Work:
On The Blog
Finding that perfect picturesque location that goes hand in hand with the outfits and theme of your engagement session can be difficult. Picking the right location matters. Especially when you send out 'Save the Date' cards to friends and family. The location needs...
Sometimes people have a unique element that encapsulates their love story...like coffee for example. Many couples choose a coffee shop as an ideal first date location (myself included!). Thankfully there is so much more to this love story than coffee! I met with Josh...
With the autumn colors, the view in Strasburg Virginia couldn't be more gorgeous for Danielle and Darren's engagement session. It was a beautiful drive and the clouds on the blue ridge mountains were absolutely stunning. I even pulled off the road to snap a pic and...