I married my high school sweetheart at age 20. And I’m so thankful to say he’s still my favorite person after many years of marriage! I do photography part time and love my day job: raising four fantastic little people. I have a passion for connecting with others…and feel most contented when my home is filled to the brim with guests. That’s one of the reasons I love being a photographer. I get to serve and connect with kind and interesting people.
A Little More About Me…
- I love exploring unique locations and trying the most exotic item on the menu.
- I believe there’s always room for dessert, and a good latte.
- Some of my first camera work was for syndicated television and CBS sports. (But I like wedding photography best of all!)
- I love that photography is great way to bless others and am always volunteering for local charities.
- One of my favorite parts of the day is family time on the couch. My second favorite is bedtime.
See My Recent Work:
On The Blog
This Northern Virginia wedding was a highlight from my 2019 wedding season. Sometimes when you meet people for the first time it can take a little bit to get comfortable, especially when there's already added stress from the average wedding day. But that was far from...
Mark and Emily are seriously one of the sweetest couples. I don't know how Ben and I get so lucky to work with such amazing clients but we do! This couple is extra special because we also have the privilege of calling them dear friends. I met Mark years ago. I had...
If you’ve ever met Lindsey and Steven, you know how perfect they are for each other. Lindsey is fun and adventurous, a perfect match for Steven, who is brave, loyal and a US veteran. It’s obvious how much they love each other! I love that we keep in contact even...