I married my high school sweetheart at age 20. And I’m so thankful to say he’s still my favorite person after many years of marriage! I do photography part time and love my day job: raising four fantastic little people. I have a passion for connecting with others…and feel most contented when my home is filled to the brim with guests. That’s one of the reasons I love being a photographer. I get to serve and connect with kind and interesting people.
A Little More About Me…
- I love exploring unique locations and trying the most exotic item on the menu.
- I believe there’s always room for dessert, and a good latte.
- Some of my first camera work was for syndicated television and CBS sports. (But I like wedding photography best of all!)
- I love that photography is great way to bless others and am always volunteering for local charities.
- One of my favorite parts of the day is family time on the couch. My second favorite is bedtime.
See My Recent Work:
On The Blog
I can’t tell you how sweet this engagement session was for me. I’ve known this bride since she was 8 and I was so excited, not only meet her fiance but, to have the honor of capturing their engagement pictures! She had contacted me a month earlier to see if I would...
When I arrived at Melrose caverns' farmhouse there was a mist and quite peace over the Shenandoah Valley. The drive up from Harrisonburg was lined with the Blue Ridge Mountains. Stepping into the farmhouse I was greeted with the love and laughter that should surround...
Phillip and Erin’s engagement session was unique for me in many ways. Phillip and I met as friends and fellow business owners. Not only is he a social partnership & club dance instructor at The Dance Room Collective in Harrisonburg but he owns and founded the...